To accomplish its goals, the World ParaVolley Foundation is affiliated with a multitude of international bodies. Its external affiliations include:
- International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
- Paralympic Games Local Organizing Committees
- As a signatory with the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
- Agitos Foundation as a grant provider
- Regional structure consisting of four ParaVolley Zone Confederations: ParaVolley Europe, ParaVolley Pan America, ParaVolley Africa, ParaVolley Asia/Oceania
- Has a draft MoU with the Fédération Internationale De Volleyball (FIVB) – the international governing body for able-bodied Volleyball
- Has a signed MoU with the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation (IWAS)
- Association of Paralympic Sports Organization (APSO)
- And many other National Volleyball and ParaVolley Associations and National Paralympic Committees
To build strong partnerships with donors to fund programs that support developmental programs and the advancement of the 10,000 male and 4500 female athletes already playing the sport across five continents.
To solicit sponsorships and grant funding in order to establish a sustainable financial model.
To help persons with physical impairments maximize their potential and become thought leaders advocating for others with disabilities.
To develop the ParaVolley disciplines of sitting volleyball and beach paravolley.
To cultivate relationships with key internal and external constituents to provide the platform necessary to carry out the goals of inclusion, diversity, and achieving sports excellence for Para Athletes.
To support the International Paralympic Committee’s vision to make for an inclusive world through Para sport.
To develop relationships with key internal and external constituents to provide the platform necessary to carry out the goals of inclusion, diversity and achieving sports excellence for Para Athletes.
To support the International Paralympic Committee’s vision to use Para Sports to inspire and excite the world.
Learn more about the Foundation
Brand Recognition for Sponsors