World ParaVolley Membership is open to a nation’s:
- National Paralympic Committee (NPC), or an
- NPC-approved National ParaVolley or Volleyball Federation, or an
- NPC-approved National Sports Federation for Disabled.
All Members must accept the World ParaVolley Constitution and Rules and Regulations, and must pay the membership fee. By paying the membership fee the Member accepts the World ParaVolley Constitution, the Rules and Regulations of World ParaVolley, the World ParaVolley Classification Code, Medical Code and Anti-Doping Code, and all other member obligations, financial and otherwise. There can be only one recognised member organisation per nation.
All New Members must provide World ParaVolley with their Constitution and/or Statutes, as well as the list of their Board of Directors and the process by which the Board members are elected.
Membership fees are calculated every two years, and paid each year. The membership year is the calendar year (January 1 – December 31).
The Fee Structure – 2022
World ParaVolley offers five levels of membership:
A-Level Members: Countries that participate in World Level and Inter Zone Level competitions.
B-Level Members: Countries that participate at the Zone Level, but who do not compete in Inter Zone Competitions or any World Level Competitions.
C-Level Members: Countries that compete at the Sub-Zone Level, and who do not compete in Zone Level Competitions.
D-Level Members (Developmental): Developing countries, which do not compete in any Sub-Zone or higher-level competitions, but are working at the development of the sport in their country, and wish to be members of the World ParaVolley organization.
N-Level Members: New World ParaVolley Members ( Conditions apply – see the Membership document for details)
|Membership Fee Levels for 2022*
*an administration fee of €10,- is added to each invoice
|A Level||840 Euros|
|B Level||630 Euros|
|C Level||220 Euros|
|D Level||110 Euros|
|N Level||No cost|
Membership fees for 2022 remain unchanged from 2021, due to the financial hardships experienced by World ParaVolley members in 2021 as a result of COVID-19. Fees will be adjusted for the year 2023.
Members are entitled to:
- Governance and leadership of the sport internationally via the Board;
- Compete at World ParaVolley-sanctioned competitions such as the Paralympic Games, World Championships, the Intercontinental, Beach Volleyball events and Zonal Championships (except for D-Level members and N-Level members);
- Vote at the bi-annual World ParaVolley General Assembly and Zonal General Assemblies (except for N-Level members);
- World ParaVolley support for sport development in their nation including access to special funding when available;
- Access to World ParaVolley technical resources;
- Attend World ParaVolley training courses for Technical Officials, Referees, Coaches and Classifiers;
- Appointment as ITOs to World ParaVolley Commissions, Committees and international events;
- Receipt of the World ParaVolley newsletter.
Membership Fee Payment:
Please select the Level and fee amount that is indicated on your invoice –
World ParaVolley Members and Affiliations
- RD Congo
- South Africa
- I.R. Iran
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Great Britain
PARAVOLLEY PAN AMERICA
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
World ParaVolley and our Zone Confederations are currently working with Development Partners in many nations to help them move the sport of paravolley forward both in sport and administration, with the ultimate goal of full World ParaVolley Membership status within a few years.