For many years Wayne has been involved in the administration of the sport of volleyball as well as with other sporting organizations. This includes the following:
- Member of the Board of World ParaVolley responsible for marketing and rebranding the organization;
- 12 years as member of the Board and Vice President of Volleyball Canada;
- Member of the Disabled Volleyball Committee for Volleyball Canada;
- Chef de Mission for Canadian Paralympic Team – Sydney 2000 Games;
- 20 years as Member of the Board of Canadian Olympic Committee including 10 years as Vice President;
- President of the Saskatchewan Volleyball Association – 8 years;
- Vice President of Sask Sport;
- Coach of numerous elite club volleyball teams;
- Player for University of Saskatchewan varsity and club teams.
In addition I have considerable experience serving on Boards at the local, provincial, national and international levels. I am a member of the Canadian Society of Association Executives and the Canadian Institute of Corporate Directors. Through my consulting business I have considerable experience helping organizations with their strategic planning processes, building effective board governance practices, marketing and rebranding their organizations and helping to generate financial resources.