Develop ParaVolley and positively impact the lives of persons with physical impairments.
Develop relationships with key internal and external constituents to provide the platform necessary to carry out the goals of inclusion, diversity and achieving sports excellence for Para Athletes.
Support the International Paralympic Committee’s vision to use Para Sports to inspire and excite the world.
To help persons with physical impairments maximize their potential and become contributing members of society. To do this the Foundation needs contributions, donor and financial partnerships to build a sustainable model.
To build strong partnerships with donors to fund programs to support the advancement of the 10,000 men and 4500 female athletes already playing the sport across 5 continents.
To accomplish its goals, the WORLD PARAVOLLEY FOUNDATION – through its relationship with World ParaVolley – is affiliated with a multitude of international bodies. Its external affiliations include:
- International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
- Paralympic Games Local Organizing Committees
- As a signatory with the World Anti-Doping Association (WADA)
- Agitos Foundation as a grant recipient
- Regional structure consisting of four ParaVolley Zones: Europe, Pan America, Africa and Asia/Oceania
- Has a draft MOU with the Fédération Internationale De Volleyball (FIVB) – the international governing body for able-bodied Volleyball
- Has a signed MoU with the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation (IWAS)
- USA Volleyball
- NGOs around the world