World ParaVolley, in collaboration with ParaVolley Pan America and the Costa Rican Volleyball Federation (FECOVOL) will be hosting a set of courses from February 23rd-26th, 2017.
Level 1 Referee, Coach, and Classifier courses will be on offer in San Jose, Costa Rica. They will be offered in English and Spanish.
The courses will start at 9h00 on Thursday, February 23rd, and will be completed by 13h00 on Sunday, February 26th.
- Coaching Course: Volleyball or Sitting Volleyball experience and basic skills required
- Referee Course: Volleyball or Sitting Volleyball officiating experience required (must be high-level National Referee; must be younger than 45 years old at the start of the course)
- Classifier Course: Doctors or Physiotherapists with three (3) years of formal education
Candidates must submit a professional certificate or diploma (proof of education) at the time of registration, and they will be vetted by the World ParaVolley Medical Department.
TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM COSTA RICA:
- The Participant, their National Paralympic Committee, or National Federation are responsible for the costs of transport (flight, train, bus, car) to and from Costa Rica, entry visa, exit tax.
- Participants must arrive on Wednesday, February 22nd (after 15h00), and depart on Sunday, February 26th (after 15h00).
- Course Fee = $USD 325.00 . The fee will cover the participant’s accommodation, meals and transport from hotel to venue from dinner on February 22nd through lunch on February 26th.
- World ParaVolley Registration Fee = $USD 75 to be included in the payment of the Course Fee.
- Total Fee = $USD 400.00
Special Fee for these courses only!
World ParaVolley will provide a $USD 200 subsidy for each participant in order to lower the above fee.
- TOTAL FEE (including Course Fee and World ParaVolley Registration Fee) = $USD 200.00 !!
- Registration for ALL courses: Tuesday, February 7th, 2017
- Payment of Course Fee for All Courses: Tuesday, February 7th, 2017
- Travel form: Tuesday, February 14th, 2017
- Course Invitation and Course Descriptions (all courses) – PDF – Contains course descriptions and other course information
- Referee Course Registration Form – MS WORD form
- Coaching Course Registration Form – MS WORD form
- Classification Course Registration Form – MS WORD form
- Travel form (all courses) – MS WORD form
- Course Poster – PDF
For further information please contact:
Mr. John Neilson, ParaVolley Pan America Development Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Carlomagno Saenz, Course Organizer CRC (FECOVOL) email@example.com