The World ParaVolley Development Department is seeking Expressions of Interests (EOIs) for the volunteer role of Team Leader for the Coaches Commission.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Development Director and the Coaches Commission members to lead and develop coaches across the World in World ParaVolley’s major disciplines of sitting volleyball and beach paravolley.
The role will include:
- Support in delivery of the Development Department’s strategic and operational plans
- Leading and communicating closely with the Coaches Commission members to represent and further their interests.
- Managing the development, production, and expansion of coaching resources and courses.
- Co-ordinating with the Team Leader for the Development Commission to promote Coaching courses and other development activities.
- Providing advice and updates to the Development Director on education, training and other coaching activities.
For more details on the role and activities, please see the Position Description.
If you would like to assist World ParaVolley, please send a short EOI (no more than one page), and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org that outlines:
- your experience, skills, and background that you would bring to this role,
- what challenges and opportunities you see for coaches in sitting volleyball and beach paravolley
- what you hope to achieve by taking on this role
- how much time you might be able to contribute.
There are many areas in which you could make a difference and you are encouraged to share your interests and ideas. We encourage people from outside of the World ParaVolley community to consider applying, as you will bring fresh views and ways of thinking from different sports.
If you have any questions please contact the Development Director, Mr Anton Raimondo (RSA) at email@example.com
EOIs close on Friday 31st July 2023.