- Wednesday | 16th March 2016 to Tuesday | 22nd March 2016
- All Day
- Anji, Huzhou, P R China
The 2016 World ParaVolley Intercontinental is an event that is open to all World ParaVolley member nations in good standing.
The competition is a Rio2016 Paralympic Games qualifier. There is one Rio2016 qualification spot available for men and one for women.
Format: Rio qualified teams will play against each other and non-qualified teams will play against each other (both men and women) in separate groups due to the large number of teams entered. Thus all 4 groups will play round robins. Then the Rio qualified teams play 1v4 and 2v3 semi-finals and winners play for the IC gold, losers for bronze. The non-qualified teams play 1v2 at the end of the round robin (M+W).
COMPETITION MATCH SCHEDULES
- Rio Qualified Teams – MEN
- Rio Qualified Teams – WOMEN
- Non-Rio Qualified Teams – MEN
- Non-Rio Qualified Teams – WOMEN
- Court Allocation Schedule