The 2016 World ParaVolley Intercontinental is one week away, and World ParaVolley is pleased to officially release the match schedule.
Format: Rio qualified teams will play against each other and non-qualified teams will play against each other (both men and women) in separate groups due to the large number of teams entered. Thus all 4 groups will play round robins. Then the Rio qualified teams play 1v4 and 2v3 semi-finals and winners play for the IC gold, losers for bronze. The non-qualified teams play 1v2 at the end of the round robin (M+W).
Here are the schedules:
- Rio Qualified Teams – MEN
- Rio Qualified Teams – WOMEN
- Non-Rio Qualified Teams – MEN
- Non-Rio Qualified Teams – WOMEN
- Court Allocation Schedule