- RD Congo
- South Africa
- I.R. Iran
- Sri Lanka
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
World ParaVolley Membership is open to a nation’s:
- National Paralympic Committee (NPC), or an
- NPC-approved National Volleyball Federation, or an
- NPC-approved National Sports Federation for Disabled.
All Members must accept the World ParaVolley Constitution and Rules and Regulations, and must pay the membership fee. By paying the fee and signing the Membership Form the Member accepts the Rules and Regulations of the International Federation, its financial obligations as a Member, and the World ParaVolley Anti-Doping and Classification Codes. There can be only one recognised body per nation.
Membership fees are calculated every two years, and paid each year. The membership year is the calendar year (January 1 – December 31).
The Fee Structure – 2019-2020
World ParaVolley offers four levels of membership:
A-Level Members: Countries that participate in World Level and Inter Zone Level competitions.
B-Level Members: Countries that participate at the Zone Level, but who do not compete in Inter Zone Competitions or any World Level Competitions.
C-Level Members: Countries that compete at the Sub-Zone Level, and who do not compete in Zone Level Competitions.
D-Level Members (Developmental): Developing countries, which do not compete in any Sub-Zone or higher-level competitions, but are working at the development of the sport in their country, and wish to be members of the World ParaVolley organization.
N-Level Members: New World ParaVolley Members ( Conditions apply – see the Membership document for details)
|Membership Fee Levels For the years 2019 and 2020|
|A Level||840 Euros|
|B Level||630 Euros|
|C Level||220 Euros|
|D Level||110 Euros|
|N Level||No cost|
Members are entitled to:
- Governance and leadership of the sport internationally via the Board;
- Compete at World ParaVolley-sanctioned competitions such as the Paralympic Games, World Championships, the Intercontinental, Beach Volleyball events and Zonal Championships (except for D-Level members and N-Level members);
- Vote at the bi-annual World ParaVolley General Assembly and Zonal General Assemblies (except for N-Level members);
- World ParaVolley support for sport development in their nation including access to special funding when available;
- Access to World ParaVolley technical resources;
- Attend World ParaVolley training courses for Technical Officials, Referees, Coaches and Classifiers;
- Appointment as ITOs to World ParaVolley Commissions, Committees and international events;
- Receipt of the World ParaVolley newsletter.