As declared in its Constitution, World ParaVolley is governed at the highest level by the General Assembly, which is convened every two years. The General Assembly consists of all World ParaVolley member nations who are in good standing with the Federation.
The Board of Directors is the body responsible for the overall management of World ParaVolley, overseeing the work of its Departments, Commissions, and the Zonal Committees.
The Federation is guided by the World ParaVolley Constitution – most recently amended at the 2016 General Assembly in Anji, China – and by a set Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines as outlined below.
- Org Chart
- General Assembly Procedures
- Code of Ethics
- Discipline Regulations
- Athlete Commission Regulations
- Referee Code of Conduct
- Zonal Regulations (to be finalized)
The World ParaVolley Board of Directors meets at least four times in a Calendar year. Most meetings are held online, with one face-to-face meeting per year at the most.
World ParaVolley Board of Directors Meeting Minutes – Summaries
- June 10, 2015 Board Meeting
- September 27, 2015 Board Meeting
- December 15, 2015 Board Meeting
- February 16, 2016 Board Meeting
- March 11, 2016 Board Meeting
- June 1, 2016 Board Meeting
- August 14, 2016 Board Meeting
- December 19, 2016 Board Meeting
- January 28-30, 2017 Board Meeting
- May 10, 2017 Board Meeting
- October 2, 2017 Board Meeting
- December 11, 2017 Board Meeting